• The Drop Forks You Love, Now Available for 92-96 & 97-01 Prelude!
• Safely and Professionally Lowers your Vehicle Approx. 1.5"
• Extremely Strong & Lightweight
• 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
• Precision CNC Machined and Tested
• Factory-Installed Stainless Steel Insert Creates a High Strength Thread
• Built in the USA
Prelude Drop Forks
At MPC, we’re always looking for ways to provide our customers with innovation, quality, and affordability. That translates directly to delivering you exactly what you want at a price that you’re comfortable with.
When it comes to suspension, almost everyone has some trick to getting their car low. However, some are safer than others – some are even outright dangerous. We’ve seen quite a few cars thrown together with sub-par parts or methods, but we can assure you that the last thing you want to gamble on is your suspension.
On most Honda/Acura chassis, an OEM ‘fork’ or ‘wishbone’ is used to connect the shock to the Lower Control Arm. We’ve created a billet drop fork to totally replace the OEM piece and allow the whole damper assembly to be lowered approximately 1.5’’ at the same time. Our drop forks also give you much more shock travel, eliminating bottoming out issues and prolonging the life of your shock.
Our drop forks utilize a stainless steel threaded insert to prevent stress and material fatigue issues of the upper fork clamp bolt.
DISCLAIMER: These products are anodized. They may discolor or fade over time from extended exposure to UV rays, abrasives, or certain cleaning solutions.
• BB4 - Honda Prelude (92-96)
• BB6 - Honda Prelude BASE(97-01)
*Please contact us for JDM / EDM fitment prior to placing your order.