• Safely and Professionally Lowers your Vehicle Approx. 2’’
• Extremely Strong & Lightweight
• 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
• Precision CNC Machined and Tested
• Factory-Installed Stainless Steel Insert to Create a High Strength Thread Performance
• Built in the USA
Billet Drop Forks
At MPC, we’re always looking for ways to provide our customers with innovation, quality, and affordability. That translates directly to delivering you exactly what you want at a price that you’re comfortable with.
When it comes to suspension, almost everyone has some trick to getting their car low. However, some are safer than others – some are even outright dangerous. We’ve seen quite a few cars thrown together with sub-par parts or methods, but we can assure you that the last thing you want to gamble on is your suspension.
On most Honda/Acura chassis, an OEM ‘fork’ or ‘wishbone’ is used to connect the shock to the Lower Control Arm. We’ve created a billet drop fork to totally replace the OEM piece and allow the whole damper assembly to be lowered over 2’’ at the same time. Our drop forks also give you much more shock travel, eliminating bottoming out issues and prolonging the life of your shock.
Our drop forks utilize a stainless steel threaded insert to prevent over-torque issues of the top fork bolt.
DISCLAIMER: These products are anodized. They may discolor or fade over time from extended exposure to UV rays, abrasives, or certain cleaning solutions.
• EF - Honda Civic (88-91)
• EG - Honda Civic (92-95)
• DC - Acura Integra (94-01)
• EK - Honda Civic (96-00)
• EM1 - Honda Civic (99-00 Civic Si)
• RD1 - Honda CRV (97-01)
• BB4 - Honda Prelude (92-96)
• BB6 - Honda Prelude BASE (97-01)
• CB7 - Honda Accord (90-93)
• CD5 - Honda Accord (94-97) (5 Speed)
• CG5 / CG6 - Honda Accord (98-02)
• TSX - Acura TSX (04-08)
NOTE: NOT Recommended for use with Extended Ball Joints / Roll Center Adjusters
*Please contact us for JDM / EDM fitment prior to placing your order.